What We Do
Leigh Hearon Investigative Services assists clients within the legal community and in the private sector.
The agency assists attorneys by:
- Interviewing witnesses in criminal and civil cases
- Locating hard-to-find witnesses
- Conducting background checks
- Providing photography and digital surveillance and documentation
- Helping develop trial strategies
- Investigating insurance fraud
- Investigating personal injury claims
- Providing written and recorded statements
- Conducting State and Federal court searches, with document retrieval
The agency assists private citizens by:
- Investigating unsolved crimes, including homicides
- Investigating possible employee theft and fraud
- Documentation evidence in domestic and custody battles
- Providing covert surveillance,
- Uncovering employee theft
- Locating dead-beat parents
- Locating lost friends and relatives
- Finding adopted children and biological parents
- Conducting background checks on prospective business partners and employees
The agency subscribes to on-line database services that access virtually every public record in the country.
Turnaround time for database information usually is 24 hours or less.